Wednesday, January 26, 2011

240sx Owner's Meet and Greet

Just as the title states, there will be an s-chassis meet and greet on February 5th in Little Rock. It will be on the top level of the parking garage of the Park Plaza Mall. If you don't know how to get there, visit the link @ zilvia.net and get your google maps working. I hope to see everyone and anyone in Arkansas that owns any s-chassis and nissan car there. I hope i can get some progress done to my S14. This kouki conversion is taking way too long to get rolling! On that note, if anyone has a garage and wants to help me out with getting my kouki conversion done, please hit me up. I would greatly appreciate the help and advise. I already have 98% of the parts needed, brand new and in boxes waiting patiently for me to bring them into the daylight.

Btw...again, Top level of the Park Plaza Mall parking garage, Feb. 5th (its a saturday) and it starts @ 13:00 (1pm). Hope to see lots of people turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment